IT SUCCESS STRATEGIES
Are IT and technology at the heart of your successful business strategy?
Do you create, maintain, acquire or outsource software efficiently and effectively?
Are your customers delighted because you demonstrate ROI consistently? Are your employees enthusiastic and productive? If you want to answer an unqualified "YES" to all these questions, we will work with you to improve your results.
LEAD IT STRTEGICALLY IN A CHANGING WORLD IMPLEMENTATION MENTORING FOR CIOs, CTOs AND IT EXECUTIVES
- Plan and execute strategically for bottom line results:
Lead and manage your Information and Technology functions by executing robust strategic plans for:
- Greater business alignment
- Demonstrable ROI
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Use the IT Leadership Power Tools for improved effectiveness:
Today's technology executives must be leaders of exceptional skill. Learn the leadership Power Tools to:
- Align IT with the business
- Align every employee to the IT Mission
- Get business results your organization demands.
- Implement quality principles for improved business results:
Integrate quality principles into your technology solution functions for:
- Dramatically improved results
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Customer delight.
- Build, Lead and Manage productive and effective IT teams:
Develop successful IT teams that:
- Meet business expectations reliably and consistently
- Are more productive
- Align easily with the IT and Business Missions.
- Build Internal Partnerships for business alignment:
Develop creative partnerships among peers, internal business partners, stakeholders and customers to:
- Assure business alignment for results
- Delight customers
- Improve communication and cooperation
- Communicate effectively for IT success:
Communicate your success, ROI and other critical results to the rest of the business to:
- Demonstrate the benefits you provide
- Substantiate IT/business alignment
- Gain greater buy in and cooperation.
- Get Great Requirements:
Over half of all defects arise in requirements. Improve Requirements Gathering to:
- Stop runaway development costs before they start
- Satisfy customers by delivering what they want every time
- Reduce costs and schedules.
- The Hard Job of Making Software Work: Build Quality Assurance Step By Step:
Implement the powerful prevention, control and improvement techniques that:
- Drastically reduce the Cost of Failure
- Improve ROI for all your technology solutions
- Build quality into every product and service.
- Unleash the Power of Inspections, Peer Reviews and Static Testing:
Apply the most powerful quality control tool to:
- Reduce software and process defects
- Eliminate costly rework
- Deliver your technology solutions at a lower cost and reduced schedule.
- Use the IT Management Power Tools for improved effectiveness:
Today's technology solution managers must demonstrate exceptional skills. Learn the management Power Tools to:
- Align your staff to achieve the IT Mission
- Help achieve the business mission
- Create an enthusiastic workforce.
- Manage By Process/Manage By Fact: Engineer, Measure, Manage and Improve Software Processes:
Improve any and all development, maintenance, acquisition or outsourcing processes to:
- Reduce schedule and budget
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Develop customized Life Cycles to drive improved business results.
- Improve Project Management:
Manage projects strategically to:
- Motivate people to produce the results you and your customers expect
- Execute projects reliably and consistently
- Communicate progress with all stakeholders effectively.
Return to QUALITY, PRODUCTIVITY & COMPLIANCE CENTER FOR SAVINGS AND OTHER RESOURCES